Psychiques
Welcome To Our New Spiritual Forum!
Make yourself at home. Introduce yourself!
Membership is free to all.

Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Psychiques
Welcome To Our New Spiritual Forum!
Make yourself at home. Introduce yourself!
Membership is free to all.

Admin
Psychiques
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

View the whole list

Link Exchange

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube

Go down
Loz
Loz
Admin
Admin
https://magickalhome.forumotion.com

Loz's introduction  Empty Loz's introduction

Wed May 08, 2024 10:28 am
Hi all, admin here.

During the day I lead a fairly good life, but I've been through a lot of trauma emotionally myself as well. I'm very understanding and empathetic to a fault. The people that know me know I'm not here to clash with anyone, nor hinder them in their progress. 

A little bit about me-  I am from the south of the UK. I have been on various working communities but many of those didn't feel comfy so I have created my own place to call home. I am an old soul with a little bit of expertise in holding sessions and online classes. Bear with me though as it might take a while for me to write up what I know and unlock what I know and have learned on my spiritual path. 

I hope to gain long lasting friendships throughout the site, networking with others in an alike mindset and pathway. 

Lessons of which is rooted in my knowledge of spiritualistic pathways forwards. By creating this forum I aim to help newcomers as well as seasoned practictioners to recap their development of psychic ability and aurgury, as well as mediumship.  The aim is to providing you all with the offering of an online space to call Home. 

On the plus side, what I hope to gain is an cordial but friendly environment where one can learn amongst other people and share what knowledge we can as well as tapping in touch with our masculine/feminine consciousnesses within our lives and applying it to our regular and daily lives.

If this is also your goal feel free to register and happy posting. Any suggestions, questions, comments you have please ask.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum